1/4" Plug Specifications
The Original GH BigFoot™, Right Angle & MegaFoot™ 1/4" Plugs manufactured by Abbatron in the USA
Bigfoot Series (for our instrument and patch cables...)
BigFoot™ plugs will spare you the embarrassment, time and cost of having to make repairs to your audio system at an inopportune time (or any time) due to plug failure. That translates the BF2P into lasting value. You can be assured of many years of fail-safe operation.
Right Angle Series (for our instrument and patch cables...)
The patented RF2P design was the First 1/2" profile Right Angle plug. The First Right Angle plug to work in dense jack fields (5/8" centers). It's the one that eliminated the hassle of soldering to a large steel body and the first to do away with the screws.
Megafoot Series (for our speaker cables...)
MegaFoot™ has a large barrel and an oversized strain relief specifically designed to stand up to the weight of 10- and 12-gauge speaker wire without breaking. This makes the MF2P ideal where a rugged 1/4" speaker plug is required. Large Barrel and Oversized Strain Reliefs.
Abbatron GH PLug Advantages:
- Has an inner assembly that is press fit and staked into place before assembly, ensuring mechanical and electrical integrity for years
- Uses nylon insulators that are moldable, consistent, and more dimensionally stable
- Uses a filleted area between the shaft and nut portions of the sleeve, so stress is distributed over a larger area of the assembly
- Has a copper tip/conductor that not only provides the maximum in conductivity, but also is stretchable and can be bent back to its original shape, with NO loss of performance
Abbatron GH Plug Specifications:
- Housing Finish: Nickel Plate
- Tip Finish: Nickel Plate
- Stem Finish: Nickel Plate
- BigFoot™ Plug Part Number: BF2PNNN
- Right Angle Plug Part Number: RF2PNNN
- MegaFoot™ Plug Part Number: MF2PNNN