SpeakON NL4FX speaker cable connector manufactured by Neutrik
The NL4FX is a 4 pole cable connector with chuck type strain relief and dark grey bushing.
The industry-standard for loudspeaker connections offer extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system. They feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
Features & Benefits
- Current rating 40 A rms continuous
- Up to 50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50%
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials - long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- Improved grip on latch
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 7 to 14.5 mm cable O.D.
- Color coding possible
- Improved screw-type termination for highest pull-out force
- Integrated design guarantees "Made by Neutrik®"
- Contact resistance: < 2 mΩ (after lifetime)
- Dielectric strength: 4 kVdc (peak)
- Insulation resistance: > 1 GΩ (after dampheat)
- Rated current per contact: 40 A rms continuous
- Rated current per contact: 50 A audiosignal, duty cycle 50 %
- Rated voltage: 250 V (Insulation)
- Attention: SpeakON is NOT to be used as an AC mains or power supply connector!
- Cable retention: ≥ 220 N (subject to cable O.D. and material)
- Lifetime: > 5000 mating cycles
- Wiresize: 4 mm² / 6 mm² (screw type terminals/soldering)
- Wiresize: 12 AWG / 10 AWG
- Wiring: screw type terminals or soldering
- Locking device: Quick Lock (latch)
- Contact plating: 4 µm Ag
- Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Locking element: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Solderability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C